Monday, February 19, 2007

Whew....

So glad that is finally over with. I think we are all settled in our new apartment/condo. I am beginning to like my room. It's spacious and I love love love my balcony. It was so nice yesterday I took a nap in the sunshine and fresh air without even having to leave my room! *sigh* What's more nice is that we actually have a washer/dryer IN our apartment...no more hauling my clothes everywhere. Now I can just pop them in there. I actually get to work quicker because I don't have to deal with a bunch of stoplights. And we thought our cable was messed up but i figured out all you have to do is do a channel search on the tv and tada! We have more channels than we thought we did! All we need now is to get our internet figured out and we will be all set!

No comments: