Thursday, February 8, 2007

Woo Hoo!

Today is THURSDAY! That means tomorrow is FRIDAY and I'm ready for the weekend!! Heath and I are going back to Louisiana to see my family. I haven't been there since Christmas, so I'm well overdue. My sister's birthday was in January and I've had her present since then. She's probably given up on it. Tonight I'm going with my cousin to look at where we will be living come next weekend. It's a condo in a highrise downtown...should be interesting. Not near as pretty a location as our apartments are now, but it's just temporary. I did some quick layouts last night while we watched American Idol. {I'm glad they are finished showing the really bad people. I can only take so much!} Here they are...nothing special but I like them.



I also just realized my youngest sister's birthday is coming up at the end of this month...I guess I will be making a quick trip to Hobby Lobby to start on her gift! The projects never end! I hope I get Heath's Valentines Day gift done! Aaahh! Where has the time gone!?

No comments: