Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Stuffs!!!

Soooo I've made lots of fun things for my etsy shop! I'm trying my hand at scrapbook embellishments...so far i've only sold one set. so i'm not sure if it's going to take off or not. I'm still trying to figure out what works best for me. I've got such a schmorgishboard (sp??) of creations...oh well. i'll figure it out someday! until then i'm having fun coming up with new ideas! be sure and check out my shop! leave me a comment on here if you do so i will know you stopped by! :)





2 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Wow, an etsy shop! I'll totally go check it out. Those cupcakes look so yummy! I think I'll make some with my girls today!

claud said...

You make some really cool stuff! Also loved the NYC pics. I'm from Holland and I'd love to go there someday!