Friday, March 2, 2007

Me {at almost 24}


I am going to turn 24 on the 7th of this month...to me that sounds really old. I don't feel like I should be in my almost mid-20s. This doesn't mean I have to stop shopping at Forever 21 does it? I guess not...since it IS called Forever 21. I try to think back to when I was just graduating from highschool...where did I forsee myself to be at this age? Probably married with atleast one very young child...but doing what else, I don't know. Funny, but that's where just about all the people I graduated with are right now (with or without the married part). I'm okay with where I am right now. I'm happy at this point in my life. I just feel like I got a late start on being an adult. I don't know...I'm not going to worry about it either. I think about how I am right now and I cannot imagine being a parent already. I'm still too selfish. I've learned that through my job. I know feeling like an adult will come in time....then I probably will wish I didn't feel so much like an adult!

No comments: