Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Deam Come True....

No lie. This has been one of my "Things to Do Before I Die" list. Of course the actual dream is to pet/swim with dolphins so this is part of the dream.
Heath and I took one last excursion of the summer to Sea World. I started out being grumpy because it rained on us the whole 3 1/2 hrs there. It stopped raining when we got there but it was all humid and i felt gross. But eventually I got over my grumpiness. We checked out the animals then we rode the Steel Eel which about killed me, truely, and the Atlantis. We got soaked and it was nice. Anyway, here are a few pictures I took with my new camera!
Apparently it is Sea World's 20th Birthday
Not sure what I was saying
Yum...
Oh my word they are so cute. I could have taken pictures of them all day. Heath had to practically drag me away.
Two Baluga Momma Whales had calves. They were so cute!
These guys were funny.
I've always liked the flamingos. They are so pretty!
Shamu was awesome!

No comments: