Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Whew............

It's been a while since I have posted. I have had way too many other things on my mind lately. Mostly wedding stuff. We have been working on invitations. We've sent out about 350 or so. Working on invites have left us a little tightly wound and me a little over emotional. And often delirious and obnoxious. I'm sure Heath has wanted to wring my neck a few times....I'll just be glad when it is over.

The family I work for have all been sick for the past two weeks. Like gross stomach virus sick. I pumped myself full of Vitamin C and Airborne. So far so good....I think the scare is about over. Although little C seems to be feeling better and has most of his energy back, he's going to have to be weened off of Noggin (what he has been watching for the past week or so nonstop) and he still can't seem to keep his favorite foods down, much to his disappointment. He's really been missing his Chick-fil-A.

We have one more pre-marital session left to go and we can check that off the list of things to get done before the wedding. It has been pretty helpful. But I will be glad when it is over.

We are soon going to talk to the apartment people about getting a two bedroom apartment. I'll be glad to move out of my tiny home with piles of wedding shower gifts and into one with slightly more room for all the stuff we've been given with my new husband. It will be a huge adjustment but it's gotta be better than living alone. I just have to remember to be cleaner and I'll actually have to learn to cook. Which should be quite interesting.

Well, that's all I have for now.


P.S. I decided to let my hair go natural today. It needs a break from the straightner or I'm not going to have any left!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely portraits! :)

Rosebud Collection said...

What excitement..It is stressful, but worth it in the end. Your hair is beautiful..I wish I had that curl.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. You are so cute. I'm glad to hear everything is going well, even though you are so busy!