Friday, September 7, 2007

I Just Got Featured!

Brandi was nice enough to ask me to be interviewed for her blog This Rocks My Socks. She is so nice! And she asked fun questions! Thanks Brandi! :)

I'm so excited! I have talked to several different people about selling my items in their online/physical shops. More than half of them have approached me! That makes me really happy that people like my things enough to want to sell them in their shop! So far, these are the places that I will possibly be selling my creations through in the near future:

A physical shop in OH, Hey Pretty Cupcake , O.A.K in Boston, Adorkable, and maybe Hearts and Crafts in Waco, TX (they haven't given me the go-ahead just yet) and The Makery in Louisville, KY. So I'm gonna be all over the place! Yay! I've got a lot of work to do! So I guess I better get on that!! :)

No comments: