Friday, August 10, 2007

Yeah, I got a PINK phone....

Cause I'm cool like that! I finally reached my two year mark with sprint so i got that nice little discount. This is the phone I chose. It's no IPhone, but ya know, I hear those things are gonna give people such pains because of all the problems they are gonna have. I'm happy to do without one.






Also, I thought I'd take a moment to share with you an Etsy seller I cannot get enough of. If I ever have a little girl, I'm decorating her room with these prints. Maybe I should start collecting now! Belle and Boo is a charming shop of prints and dolls of characters based on the artist's childhood memories. I love her "My Favorite Spot" series.


3 comments:

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

ooohh Thank you so much manda, for featuring me on your pretty blog, I LOVE pink!

Sara Millis said...

Cute, cute, cute - thank you for showing me those prints and hey - cool phone! Sara x

Brandi Hussey said...

belleandboo is awesome! i'm planning on getting some prints for my little niece for christmas.