Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rainy Day...

My first post! How so very exciting! Latley I've been totally inspired by creative people. I have been wanting to work on my scrapbooking and other projects that I have started but I don't seem to have time to! And when I finally have time to I don't have the supplies I need! I honestly don't think I will ever have enough scrapbooking supplies! Last night I was in the middle of a project that I really need to get done and I ran out of double stick tape...terrible. One day when I grow up {ha} I'm going to have my own creative shop and I'm going to have all the scrapbook and art supplies I would ever want!

It's such a gloomy day today. I'm beginning to wonder if the sun will ever show its face again. Cold and rainy days are napping days, sipping hot chocolate days, scrapping til your heart's content days, cuddling days. I love this weather if I can sleep in. It's not so fun having to get up at the crack of dawn and fight Houston traffic in the pouring rain. But that's the price you have to pay for growing up. It must be nice to be a 3 year old. What I don't understand is why little kids get up so early! I would do anything to get to sleep til 9 or10 and this little kid is up at 7 and 7:30. Crazy.....

No comments: